My 2017 Goodreads challenge is set and I have now challenged myself to read 50 books. I’m already pleased to say that I am one book into my challenge and once again, by posting my monthly reading list to my blog, I will ensure I’m committed to reading the books. Therefore, here is my January Reading list which consists of only physical books this month because they just seem to have accumulated recently.
By sharing my January Reading list I will have achieved the following:
- I will reduce my physical clutter
- Steadily, I am slowly reading towards reaching my goodreads goals
- My free time productively will be spent productively
- I will be bringing knowledge to my mind
- I will want to spend more time in the train and less time in traffic
- My intention is to reduce the numbers of books on my reading list
My January Reading List is as follows:
I received this novel in my August Book Swap. It is quite a thick book and I’ll be feeling pleased and accomplished to get it on my “read” list.
This one made my January Reading list to challenge my brain. It doesn’t fall under my usual genre and will be a hard read. I received this book in a donation box.
3. Ditch the Glitch by Kate Emmerson
Received from my December Book Swap, this will be my non-fiction read for the month. I’m always pleased to receive and read non-fiction books because I’m always keen to learn something as well as get a feel for getting my own book written.
4. ‘n Gesin – Velore en Gevind by Marion Lennox
I have decided for 2017, I would like to increase my Afrikaans reading, so I got a few romance novels which are always a quick and easy read to improve my Afrikaans.
I’m keen to hear from you if you have read any of these books above or would like to recommend a book I need to add to my February Reading List, feel free to leave a comment below.