I have decided to post My October Reading List to my blog and will commit to posting a list monthly. My intention is to read two physical and two digital books every month.
By doing so I will:
- Reduce my physical clutter
- Reduce my digital clutter
- Reach my goodreads goals
- Spend my free time productively
- Bring knowledge to my mind
- Spend more time in the train and less time in traffic
- Reduce the numbers of books on my reading list
My October Reading List is as follows:
1. The Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
I started reading this book while in hospital two months ago. It’s been a hard read because it’s about a young boy who is abused. I have partially read the book, but I would like to finish it. It was a gift from my July Book Swap.
I purchased this book many years ago as a student. Over the years I have pushed the boundaries and committed to working hard. Today, I am happy and have so much to be thankful for. That to me is success. I’m interested though to read what the book says.
3. Eat That Frog! by Brian Tracy
I have seen this book mentioned by professional organisers. Apparently it will teach me to be more efficient.
4. Muti Nation by Monique Snyman
I promised to do a review for this book and I’m keen to read from a local author who has worked hard to get her book out there.
I’m keen to hear from you if you have read any of these books above or would like to recommend a book I need to add to my November Reading List, feel free to leave a comment below.